Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friendship Poem

    DOSTI HAI ZINDAGI
    =====(¨`··´¨)=====
    To find a true love, you must first find a true friend




    Love will enter calmly
    My heart is so aware
    Every flower springtime
    Love's sweet bouquet we share



    No matter what the reason
    On every day that breaks
    My heart is always with you
    This truth I cannot forsake



    Your spirit now awakens
    Mere mention of your name
    My heart in gentle beating
    I'll never be the same



    What words of rhyme I offer
    They fall upon my soul
    Like twinkling lights that enter
    Each day you make me whole



    So gather words that linger
    That form a special vine
    Upon the earth to heaven
    Our souls are now divined



    In every dawn that's breaking
    Our sky the moon and stars
    Canvas of our masterpiece
    Love's pallet our Renoir.......

    ******************



Post Title

Friendship Poem


Post URL

http://blasdellzoo.blogspot.com/2008/03/friendship-poem.html


Visit blasdellzoo for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List