Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friendship Poem



    A Friend Most True



    I need to know if you’re my true friend,
    will you be by my side until the end?
    Can I tell you my secrets deep,
    and trust them in your heart you’ll keep?
    We are neither of us without our flaws,
    can you accept mine as I will yours?
    I’ll be a shoulder to cry on when you’re blue,
    will you be there for me when I need you?
    No matter how busy I will make time for you,
    if you are busy will you make time for me too?
    I will take your hand and comfort your tears,
    will you hold me and soothe my fears?
    I will give you joy and many warm smiles,
    can we share that even across many miles?
    I will not forget what’s important to you,
    will you remember what’s important to me too?
    With you my most favourite things I’ll share,
    If only I know do you truly care?
    If you can accept me as I do you,
    then I will know you are a friend most true


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Post Title

Friendship Poem


Post URL

http://blasdellzoo.blogspot.com/2010/06/friendship-poem.html


Visit blasdellzoo for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive