Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

inspiring-poem-5


    Does The Dream Ever Come True?


    Standing in the middle of the mountain
    Up on me is falling snow
    River of love is flowing
    Standing by my side, the women I know
    When she hold me in her arms

    The sun goes down and night comes up high

    She means so much to me without her I can’t survive

    When I open my eyes I found myself all alone

    Scared of the dark and no one to hold

    I have a question for you

    Does the dream ever come true?

    Breathing in the air of love it feels so pure

    See as far as you want to but you will not see hate anymore

    Tears of blood are not pouring, there is no need to cry

    Because no longer fray anymore in which someone dear can die

    No need to close your eyes, no need to close your ears

    Everything you don’t want to see or hear has been washed away In the past years

    When I open my eyes I found myself living in the world

    Where hate and fray is above faith and love

    I have a question for you

    Does the dream ever come true ?


    by Tazz

    *********************


Post Title

inspiring-poem-5


Post URL

http://blasdellzoo.blogspot.com/2010/06/inspiring-poem-5.html


Visit blasdellzoo for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive