Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Hot Wallpapers-Alyssa Milano


    Alyssa Milano
    Wallpapers & Mini Biography
    Part : 1



    Date of Birth: December 19, 1972
    Birth Location: Brooklyn, New York

    Although she has done a lot of straight-to-video movies, Alyssa Milano has worked hard to keep that spotlight shining on her. And she has succeeded -- more or less. When you consider what's become of other child stars -- such as Corey Feldman and Tina Yothers -- Alyssa is collecting sweet and steady paychecks. And we have faith that Alyssa Milano will one day land that breakout role that will demonstrate her raw acting talent.

    Alyssa Milano dropped the innocent-girl act from Who's the Boss? as soon as she hit adulthood and took on sexually charged roles in films like Fear (1996) and Poison Ivy II (1996). She also stripped down to next-to-nothing for Candie's perfume ads.

    She made FHM's 100 Hottest Women in the World list four times, as well as several other "hottest women" lists. In essence, Alyssa Milano is one of the hottest women we've ever watched grow up.

    Alyssa Milano Quote
    "I feel a lot healthier when I'm having sex. Physically. I feel all these jitters when I wake up in the morning. Just energy jitters. I take vitamins, I workout every day. When I'm having sex, I don't have that."
    - Alyssa Milano


    Click on the Image for Larger & Clear View

    Fun Hungama-forsweetangels

    Read More & See All Wallpapers >>>

Post Title

Hot Wallpapers-Alyssa Milano


Post URL

http://blasdellzoo.blogspot.com/2010/11/hot-wallpapers-alyssa-milano.html


Visit blasdellzoo for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List