Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Hot Wallpapers-Avril Lavigne-03


    Avril Lavigne
    Wallpapers & Mini Biography
    Part : 3



    Fun Hungama-forsweetangelsRead More ...>>>

    From early childhood onward, Avril Lavigne always stood out among the 5,000 residents of Napanee, Ontario -- her 1984 birthplace. At first distinguished from her female peers because of her affinity for the baseball field in the summer and the hockey rink in the winter, Avril became recognizable in the community on the basis of her musical performances.

    By age 10, she had graduated from the local church choir to the regional fairgrounds, singing country music in competitions. Three years later, Avril Lavigne began making her impact outside of Napanee, as her vocal skill won her the grand prize in a radio station contest: a trip to the city of Ottawa, to perform a duet in concert with another Ontario native, country music star Shania Twain. While this probably ranked as the pinnacle of pubescence for any other 13-year-old girl, Avril Lavigne went on to accomplish far greater things before leaving adolescence. By the time Avril Lavigne reached high school, her vocal prowess seemed rivaled only by her ability to play the guitar, and she began sending videotapes of her stage performances to labels and management companies throughout North America. Following a host of rejections, her talent finally caught the eyes of Nettwerk Management, an organization that fostered other such Canadian acts as Sarah McLachlan, Sum 41 and the Barenaked Ladies.

    Her Quote :
    "When I was 2 my mom said she knew I was going to be a singer. I've been performing ever since I was a young kid. So I've known I wanted to do this for awhile. I always knew in my heart that I'd be singing." Read More ...>>>



    Click on the Image for Larger & Clear View


    Fun Hungama-forsweetangels

    Read More & See All Wallpapers >>>

Post Title

Hot Wallpapers-Avril Lavigne-03


Post URL

http://blasdellzoo.blogspot.com/2010/11/hot-wallpapers-avril-lavigne-03.html


Visit blasdellzoo for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List