Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Hot Wallpapers-Avril Lavigne


    Avril Lavigne
    Wallpapers & Mini Biography




    Fun Hungama-forsweetangelsAvril Lavigne is famous for her music. She is talented and she has a good voice. She is writing her own songs and her songs are appreciated all over the world but especially on U.S. Until now, Avril Lavigne sold over 30 millions copies of her albums worldwide.

    I think the proper question is "why not to like Avril Lavigne?" She is a young, beautiful and talented artist. She was able to build up and promote her unique music and clothing style. Her music is unique and because of that, she was able to gather millions of fans all over the world.

    Personal Quotes :

    "I liked being a minor because you can't get into trouble. Now I just have to try and behave myself."

    "I might look like a tough chick - and I am - but I'm also a hopeless romantic inside."

    "Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be."

    "I'd like to be a little more hard-rocking on my next album. But I hate the whole label thing."

    People ask me if I regret wasting my last teen years on becoming a singer. You know something? I don't. Because singing is my life. When and if you want something so badly you'll see. I mean, I'm just so blessed to be doing what I love to do and to have been given this opportunity. I thank God because there are so many more talented people out there that will never even come close to getting a record deal.

    "To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I'm in a good mood - don't meet me in a bad mood."


    Click on the Image for Larger & Clear View


    Fun Hungama-forsweetangels


    Fun Hungama-forsweetangels

    Read More & See All Wallpapers >>>

Post Title

Hot Wallpapers-Avril Lavigne


Post URL

http://blasdellzoo.blogspot.com/2010/11/hot-wallpapers-avril-lavigne.html


Visit blasdellzoo for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List